Six-Branches Stainless Steel Multi-Filter Instructions
Stainless steel multi-filter is a must-have device for detecting microorganisms. What are its characteristics?
Six-Branche stainless steel multi-filter use:
It is widely used in research institutes, inspection and quarantine institutions, quality control institutions, natural mineral water industry, drinking water industry, pharmaceutical industry, beverage industry and other sectors. The MFS series stainless steel filter system produced by our company has the advantages of safety, reliability, superior performance, beautiful appearance, environmental protection, high efficiency and energy saving. It is one of the necessary equipment for microbial research and microbial quality monitoring and testing laboratories.
Six-Branche stainless steel multi-filter test principle:
The sterile microporous membrane is placed on the support net of the filtration system, and the microorganisms contained in the sample are enriched and enriched in the membrane by vacuum filtration, and then the membrane is attached to the corresponding medium for cultivation. Corresponding colonies.
Six-Branche stainless steel multi-filter features:
1) Simple operation and high efficiency.
2) Modular design: The filter system connectors are equipped with independent switches, which can independently filter a single sample or simultaneously filter multiple samples, saving a lot of time when testing a large number of samples. In the filtration process, an integrated solution is provided, which is equipped with a non-polluting oil-free piston vacuum pump and a high-temperature sterilizable liquid storage bottle. The entire filtration system can be safely placed and operated efficiently in laboratories, clean rooms, and clean benches.
3) Scientific and meticulous design: Take the lead in adopting high-quality 316L sintered stainless steel filter support pad to ensure that the filter core will not crack or perforate during the filtration process, to ensure the accuracy of sample detection, and to keep the trapped microorganisms on the surface of the filter core. The experiment results are easy to observe.
4) Prevent secondary pollution: the filter system is provided with a vent on the upper cover of the stainless steel filter cup. Optional air filter can be installed to avoid secondary pollution in the suction filtration process.
5) Improve the detection efficiency: stainless steel filter sterilization and disinfection method can be used for 121-30C moist heat sterilization for 20-30 minutes, 180 °C dry heat sterilization for 60 minutes, or more efficient sterilization method: use the filter system optional Flame sterilizer, used for high temperature burning to achieve sterilization purposes. The inner wall of the filter bowl has a clear capacity scale for easy dosing.
6) Durable materials: filter, filter connector, valve, filter holder, filter cover, filter support pad and other main parts are produced with 316 high quality stainless steel, not easy to damage.