Installation And Use Of Laboratory 3-Branches Stainless Steel Vacuum Filtration Device
The laboratory 3-branches vacuum filtration system uses an innovative design, which can be connected to 3 funnels to filter 3 groups of samples at the same time, which is suitable for users with a large amount of detection. The filter bracket is made of anodized aluminum alloy as a whole, which is sturdy and durable, lightweight, and can be autoclaved. The suction filter pump adopts an oil-free design, which can be directly connected to the power supply, with low noise and low vibration. With double anti-waste liquid back suction protection design and can completely eliminate back suction phenomenon.
The laboratory 3-branches vacuum filtration system is suitable for filtration with a large number of sample treatments such as SS filtration of suspended solids, microbial limit inspection filtration.
Uses: laboratory 3-branches stainless steel vacuum filtration device is made of 316L microbial stainless steel, which is suitable for using the membrane filtration method in the laboratory to detect indicators of microorganisms and suspended solids in water.
1. Take out each part of the BV-330-B laboratory 3-branches stainless steel vacuum filtration device-the filter base, suction filter, and waste liquid bottle, and remove the packaging and place it on a horizontal table.
2. Please connect the suction end of the vacuum pump to the suction end of the waste liquid bottle with a pump tube with a water blocking filter, and the connection of the suction end of the waste liquid bottle is the end with a water blocking protector below.
3. Please connect the inlet end of the waste liquid bottle and the interface end of the 3-branches stainless steel filter base with a silicone tube.
4. Make sure that all silicone tube connections are completely sealed.
1. Make sure that all stainless steel valves are closed and turn the stainless steel gas regulating valve clockwise to close (the gas regulating valve is located at one end of the filter seat).
2. Put the stainless steel filter membrane gasket of each filter base into the filter base, there is no groove in the base, so that the gasket is completely embedded in the groove.
3. Use a stainless steel cup to hold the filter membrane and rotate it on the filter base.
4. If there is a need for sterilization, high-pressure and high-pressure sterilization can be performed on the vacuum suction bottle, filter seat, filter gasket, filter cup, and connecting pipe before using this product.
5. Turn on the vacuum pump and adjust it to the required vacuum degree. The filtering speed is not easy to be too fast.
6. Pour the solution to be filtered into the funnel, and open the stainless steel valve to start filtering.
7. After the filtration is completed, turn the stainless steel gas regulating valve counterclockwise to remove the residual solution in the pipeline.
8. After filtering one set of water samples, use a flame spray gun to burn and sterilize the base and gasket before changing the other set.
1. Please clean the stainless steel filter base in time after use to keep it clean.
2. Do not use hard brushes, as they will scratch the surface of the stainless steel filter base.
3. Stainless steel filter base, vacuum waste liquid bottle, connecting pipeline, etc., except for the filter pump, all parts can be sterilized at high temperature and pressure.
4. Do not use any cleaning agent to clean this product, it may easily cause damage to the vacuum waste liquid bottle and silicone.