How to Use Stainless Steel Vacuum Filtrations
The laboratory vacuum filter unit is designed for laboratory users to filter solid-liquid separation of liquid samples.
Stainless Steel Vacuum Filtrations operation steps:
1. Place the glass filter bottle on the stainless steel vacuum filtrations and insert the silicone plug of the funnel base into the filter bottle.
2. Use a line to connect the filter pump port and the filter bottle.
3. Lay the filter in the funnel base and gently rotate it with the filter bowl.
4. Connect the yellow bottom drain tube to the bottom drain port of the suction filter bottle. The drain tube is clamped with the clamp.
5. Press the power switch again to start the filter pump.
6. Pressure regulators can be used to adjust vacuum (suction) and filtration rate.
The body material of the all-stainless steel surface can be cleaned by simply wiping with a cloth during routine maintenance.
In addition, customers should pay attention to the following matters, good use habits can avoid human damage and extend the life of the machine. Considerations include:
1. Check that the voltage marked on the nameplate on the back of the instrument matches the local voltage.
2. Use the instrument in a clean, dust-free, ventilated space with a temperature below 40 °C.
3. The front of the vacuum filter unit has a buffer cup to prevent a large amount of aqueous solution from being drawn into the filter pump, but it is not completely prevented. Please take care to prevent the liquid from sucking back. If you have already taken in the liquid, stop using it immediately and send it for repair as soon as possible.
5. The stainless steel vacuum filtrations must be placed on a level desktop.
6. Turn off the power before installing or removing the silicone tube.
7. Do not move, collide or tilt the machine while the instrument is in operation.
8. The filter element is used to prevent dust from entering the filter pump and to purify the gas at the gas outlet, so that impurities will not be sucked into the pump. Please check regularly, if the color changes significantly, please contact the dealer for replacement.