First, we divide the vessel into upper house and nether house by filtering medium, which means make up an easy filter. We put the suspension liquid into the upper house and under the pressure, it goes through the filtering medium, then into the nether house and turns into filtrate. The solid particles are left on the surface of the filtering medium as filter residue. Of course, during the filtering process, the filter residue on the filter medium would be thicker and thicker, and the filtering speed would be slower and slower. When the filtering house is filled with residue, it would stop filtering. And at this moment, it is time to clean the residue and regenerate the filter medium.
1. Check the outlet and inlet tubes installed in the right way.
2. Open the vent valve before you open the reagent valves.
3. Check the voltage before you start the motor.
4. The solvent filter is fragile and must not be moved in its entirety, especially not with a clip.
5. Selection of filter membrane should be qualified products, unqualified will dissolve impurities, soak the solvent to be filtered for 24 hours to see if there is a dissolution phenomenon, in order to examine the quality of the filter membrane.
6. The filter membrane is divided into organic and water systems, and operator need to distinguish them.
7. For water-based filtration, the organic membrane is for organic, mixed after filtration. Choose the lager proportion for the mobile phase after mixing.
8. The membrane has no front or back side, but the smooth side up, the rough side down will have better filtering effect.
9. Do not discard the waste filter membrane at will. The filter membrane is polluting to the environment and should collect and go process together.
10. When the oil-free vacuum pump supporting the solvent filter is pumping, do not pull the hose after the liquid is empty, it is not suitable to pull it out, which will flatten the hose, and stop the pump when there is a little liquid left.
11. Filter the solvent to avoid secondary pollution