Features of Vacuum Filtration
Vacuum filtration is a method of accelerating the water filtration by taking advantage of the negative pressure created by pumping, applied disciplines of which include materials science and technology, inorganic non-metallic materials, ceramics, and ceramic material technology.
Features of vacuum filtration pump
1. Advanced design, high working efficiency and long service life;
2. No need for any working medium and no pollution;
3. Ideal vacuum degree and high air velocity;
4. The motors provided by ODM;
5. Equipped with thermal power saver;
6. Non-friction membrane body movement, no heat generation, no friction loss;
7. Designed with an automatic cooling and air exhaust system.
Features of stainless steel multi-connection vacuum filtration
1. Easy to disinfect at high temperature, resistant to high temperature and corrosion.
2. Multiple samples can be processed at the same time.
Solvent filter of vacuum filtration
1. High quality glass material;
2. Good pressure resistance;
3. Fast flow and good sealing performance;
4. The size and specification meet the international standard.