Diaphragm Vacuum Pumps
A diaphragm vacuum pump is mainly used in the fields of medical and pharmaceutical product analysis, fine chemicals, biochemical pharmacy, food inspection, public security criminal investigation technology, etc.
The advantages of a diaphragm vacuum pumps
1. Advanced design and technique.
2. High efficiency.
3. Long service life.
4. Does not produce pollution.
4. No working medium is required.
5. The gas exchange chamber is provided with filter material.
Applicable occasions of a diaphragm vacuum pumps
It is made of aluminum alloy die-casting, anti-corrosion spraying and plastic spraying, light and beautiful, wide application range. The air chamber adopts Teflon treatment. Therefore, a diaphragm vacuum pumps have the feature of high corrosion resistance and can meet the requirements of various working environments.
Matters needing the attention of a diaphragm vacuum pump
1. Working environment temperature cannot exceed 55 ℃.
2. This product cannot be used at high altitude.
3. It is the precision instrument. Keep away from dirt and moisture.
4. Do not allow corrosive liquids or particulate matter into the pump. Water vapor, oil contaminants or other liquids must be filtered out.