Corrosion-Resistant Vacuum Pump
Hawach vacuum diaphragm pump is designed according to the principle of volume pump. When the motor drives the connecting rod to move up and down, it drives the diaphragm to open and close, changes the volume of the diaphragm chamber, changes the pressure of the medium, and achieves inhalation and discharge.
* Teflon treated Air chamber and air road, this makes perfect anti-corrosion ability. This model has a strong resistance to chemical corrosion resistance and organic solvent properties.
* Extremely high Ultimate Vacuum at 15mbar, this makes higher vacuum efficiency, higher efficiency than most of the pump in the market and also higher than general Hawach pumps. It can be used with a Rotary evaporator.
* Made of imported bearing, this assured smooth operation and low noise.
* Aerospace class diaphragm makes super high durability.
* The pump made of the imported electrical power system, automatic cooling exhaust system, ensures continuous operation 24 hours a day.
Main features and advantages:
1)Resistance to reinforcement chemical corrosion;
2)pollution-free and maintenance-free;
3)Low noise and vibration;
4)Over heat protection
|Maximum flow rate||20L/min|
|Pump Head Type||Two-stage Air Pump|
|Maximum operating pressure||1bar|
|Applicable medium||Strong acid and alkali gases|
|Medium and ambient temperatures range||5~40C|
|Environmental relative humidity||<80%|
|Pump Head Material||PTFE|
|Composite diaphragm material||PTFE (non-standard products can be customized according to customer requirements)|
|Valve material||Valve material FFPM (non-standard products can be customized according to customer requirements)|
|Work system||Continuous work|
|Noise||< 70 dB|
|Rated speed||1450 RPM|
|Overall dimensions (L *W *H)||315*165*210mm|