Characteristics and Applications of Glass Solvent Filters
The glass solvent filter is a standing device in the chemical laboratory and is an indispensable special equipment for liquid chromatography analysis. In the chromatographic analysis, impurities that affect the accuracy of the system can be removed, the service life of the column is extended, and the chromatographic and chromatograph are important. It is widely used in laboratory chromatography. The degassing effect of the glass solvent filter on the liquid during the filtration process is also significant. According to the test requirements, the solvent filtration uses different types of membranes and is equipped with an oil-free diaphragm vacuum pump to remove impurities, clarify filtration, improve filtration efficiency and analytical precision, and enhance the effect of degassing. The glass solvent filter unit is equipped with a microporous membrane for liquid analysis in chemical analysis, instrumental analysis, sanitation inspection, the pharmaceutical industry, biological products and pesticides, petroleum, environmental monitoring, etc. to monitor and remove particles and bacteria from liquids.
1. The glass is clear and transparent, no bubbles, and the wall thickness is uniform.
2. It adopts special hard high-quality glass material and has good pressure resistance. It can be sterilized by hot pressing at 121 °C.
3. PTFE type solvent filter is resistant to acid and alkali, corrosion resistant, and can filter various aqueous solutions, organic solutions, and corrosive liquids.
4. This product has fast flow, standard grinding, and good sealing performance.
5. Dimensional specifications and international standards can be matched with a variety of foreign brands.
Glass solvent filter is mainly used for the filtration of water, organic and corrosive liquids. It is used for the analysis of specific pollutants. It is especially recommended for the filtration of the HPLC mobile phase. It has a certain degassing effect to ensure the mobile phase. Clean and prevent blockage of the HPLC liquid path. Can also be used for sterility testing, culture sterilization filtration, sterilization of allergens.