Always Ready For Your Filtration, With the Magic of Vacuum Filtration
The scientists are doing filtering in the lab almost every day. It is difficult to imagine how we can achieve effective separation without filtration tools, such as vacuum filtration, which is an essential part of many purification systems.
Before you take the vacuum filtration into practice, you should pay attention to some considerations.
First, make sure that the glass you are going to use in your vacuum filtration can stand the pressure of vacuum filtering. For this reason, the borosilicate of high-quality glass is always recommended.
Second, the filter paper is the main factor that reduces the flow rate at a different speed. That’s why we use vacuum filtration to increase the flow rate and save time. On the other hand, if the vacuum is too strong, it will damage the filter paper.
Third, you can discard, reuse, or process the residue which is left on the filter paper again, depending on what you are filtering. The filter can also catch other solid particulates, such as catalysts, salts, impurities.
Hawach is always ready to provide a wide selection of essential vacuum filtration equipment and supplies for the labs all around the world, large and small. Now, we will introduction Hawach diaphragm vacuum pumps for you from the application area, operation, and performance optimization.
Application Area of Diaphragm Vacuum Pumps
Diaphragm vacuum pump provides advanced design, high working efficiency, and long service life, which is a replacement product with high and new technology. It is mainly used in the fields of medical and pharmaceutical product analysis, filtration of pharmaceutical products analysis, fine chemical industry, biochemical pharmaceutical industry, food inspection, and so on. It is a matching product for its precision chromatographic instrument and one of the necessary equipment in the laboratory. It is light and portable, and it has a wide range of applications and high corrosion resistance, so it can meet the requirements of all kinds of working environments.
Operation of Diaphragm Vacuum Pumps
Hawach diaphragm vacuum pumps adopt novel technology and materials in the production process. It uses frictionless film body motion, and thus produces no heat and no friction loss. A self-cooling exhaust system is designed to ensure continuous operation 24 hours. The pressure adjustable design can greatly meet the vacuum degree and gas flow rate in a certain range. The bearings adopt imported classic bearings, which directly guarantee smooth operation, low noise, and high working efficiency.
Performance Optimization of Diaphragm Vacuum Pumps
1. Diaphragm vacuum pump shall be installed in a clean and ventilated place, and there shall be sufficient room around it for easy inspection, maintenance and maintenance.
2. In the connection line, the user can install the valve and vacuum gauge above the inlet of the diaphragm vacuum pump, and check the limit pressure of the diaphragm vacuum pump at any time.
3. The internal components and wetted parts of diaphragm vacuum pumps are all PTFE-coated for good corrosion resistance and electricity leakage, so there is no need to install additional leak-proof equipment.
4. The vacuum booster and backing pump are all connected on a compact base frame, which makes the ingress of fluids and particles become impossible, and thereby avoiding corrosion and human intervention.
5. The diaphragm vacuum pump is equipped with high-efficiency motors, which offer good energy efficiency and higher pumping speeds, and there is no need for setting the standard in the performance class.
6. Fit-in-place design retrofits the diaphragm vacuum pump to existing systems, optimizes the operation process, and reduces the maintenance requirements.