Use Of Membranes And Laboratory Solvent Filters
The sterile microporous filter membrane is mainly composed of a filter container, a support basket, and a filter bag. The principle is that when a bag filter is used to filter liquid, the liquid enters from the side inlet of the filter and is supported by the basket.
The filter bag is flushed into the filter bag above the filter bag. The liquid penetrating the filter bag is along the metal support mesh basket wall. The liquid outlet at the bottom of the sterile needle filter is excluded, and the filtered particulate impurities are trapped in the filter bag to complete the filtration process.
Laboratory solvent filter devices are mainly used for liquid chromatography mobile phase filtration, particulate matter analysis, and microbial contamination detection.
They are standing equipment in chemical laboratories. Borate glass or 316L sanitary stainless steel is selected as the material, which can filter various aqueous solutions, organic substances and corrosive liquids in the analysis, and can be autoclaved at 121°C for disinfection.
Laboratory solvent filter application range: It can be used for liquid filtration in scientific research, chemical analysis, instrument analysis, health inspection, pharmaceutical industry and agricultural machinery, automobiles, construction institutions, etc., to detect and remove particles and bacteria in the liquid filter.
For example sterility test, medium sterilization, and filtration, cleanliness of medium and small power internal combustion engines, jet fuel and solid particle pollution of the hydraulic system, etc., such as the use of lattice filter membrane, also suitable for hydraulic oil, high-purity reagents and water quality Such as the counting method.
How to use laboratory solvent filter
1. Remove the sealing ring before using the new filter, and then soak it with 10% sodium hydroxide to saponify the oil stain, and then wash it repeatedly with clean water several times until it is completely clean.
2. The filter used for aseptic operation should be sterilized.
3. Put the filter membrane lightly on the cleaned filter bottom filter plate, then cover the filter barrel and tighten the bolts.
4. Insulation preheating, before adding the liquid to be filtered, only low temperature preheating, preheating temperature ≤ 36 °, due to the inherent factors of metal heat transfer and uneven heating, the measured point of the temperature control probe is in the temperature control box The thermometer will show between 36°-58°.
5. When the preheating temperature reaches the condition that the required filtered liquid does not condense, add the liquid to be filtered, then adjust the temperature to the desired degree in the temperature control box. When the selected temperature is reached, the heating system will automatically cut off the power.
6. When the preheating and heating are completed, seal the upper cover of the road junction, open the pressurized intake valve, and gradually pressurize from 0.05Mpa—0.1Mpa—0.2Mpa—0.3Mpa, at this time the liquid is discharged from the lower port of the filter.
7. When pressurized to 0.3Mpa, no liquid is discharged from the lower port of the filter. At this time, the filter membrane is clogged or the accuracy of the filter membrane is too high. It is necessary to adjust the filtration accuracy of the filter membrane.
8. After the filtration is completed, first close the pressurizing valve to make the pressure display of the filter pressure gauge return to 0, and then open the filter cartridge to take out the material. It is strictly forbidden to open the pouring port and the filter cartridge when the filter is under pressure, so as not to occur Human injury.
9. When the filter is not under pressure, open the upper filter cartridge to see the solids on the filter membrane, remove the solids, and complete the filtration cycle.
10. After each experiment, please clean and reserve the laboratory solvent filter.