The Components And Functions Of Regulating Valve Of Vacuum Filtration
Here are as follows:
1. Pump-pipe interface: used to connect the pipeline, through which the vacuum pump and the filter bottle are connected to form a system. The pagoda-type interface is adopted to connect the hoses of different thicknesses. It has strong versatility, including hoses with an inner diameter of 4mm-8mm. If the filter device uses a pipeline of other specifications, it can also be asked to replace the interface with the distributor.
2. Vacuum meter: It is used to observe the vacuum degree, so as to understand the working state of the instrument and whether it can be filtered normally again.
3. Regulating valve: Located at the bottom of the buffer cup, it is a rotatable knob, which can be used together with the vacuum meter to adjust the vacuum degree to change the filtering speed of the system.
4. Buffer Cup: A buffer is formed between the inlet of the control valve and the inlet of the vacuum pump to prevent the filter from sucking back and damaging the vacuum meter.
5. Filter element: It can prevent dust, particulate matter or water vapor from being directly inhaled into the vacuum pump.