The Characteristics Of Diaphragm Vacuum Pump
Hawach diaphragm vacuum pump is pressure cast by aluminum alloy and sprays plated by anti-corrosion coating. It is light and beautiful, with a wide range of application. The air vessel is processed by Teflon, it has a high level of corrosion resistance and can meet the requirement of all kinds of the working environment.
On the whole, the diaphragm vacuum pump possesses of below characteristics.
1. It does not need any working medium and causes no pollution. At the same time, the air exchange vessel contains filter material which ensures the purity of air.
2. It uses new technology and new material in the manufacturing process and is convenient for the move. It works smoothly in order to ensure perfect vacuum degree and high air velocity.
3. It adopts the frictionless movement of the membrane without producing heat and frictional loss. The membrane is mainly made of imported rubber with corrosion resistance and long service life.
4. There is a self-cooling exhaust system in the pump which ensures 24 hours of continuous running.
5. It adopts the design of adjustable pressure which can meet a certain range of vacuum degree and air flow rate.
6. It mainly uses the classic imported bearing to ensure smooth running, low noise and high working efficiency.