Installation and use of laboratory three-branches stainless steel vacuum filtration unit
The laboratory three-branches stainless steel vacuum filter unit is made of all 316L micro-micron stainless steel. It is suitable for membrane filtration in the laboratory to detect microbial and suspended matter in water.
1. Remove the filter seat, suction filter and waste bottle from the BV-330-B laboratory three-branches stainless steel vacuum filter unit, remove the package and place it on the horizontal table.
2. Connect the suction end of the vacuum pump and the suction end of the waste liquid bottle with a pump tube with a water-blocking filter. The interface of the suction end of the waste liquid bottle is the end with a water-blocking protector below.
3. Connect the inlet end of the waste bottle to the interface end of the three-branches stainless steel filter holder with a silicone tube.
4. Please confirm that all silicone tube joints are completely closed.
1. Confirm that all stainless steel valves are closed and the stainless steel regulator valve is rotated clockwise (the regulator is located at one end of the filter housing).
2. Place the stainless steel filter gasket of each filter base into the filter base. There is no groove in the base, so that the gasket is completely embedded in the groove.
3. Use a stainless steel cup to hold the filter and rotate it to the filter base.
4. If sterilization is required, autoclave the vacuum aspirating bottle, filter holder, filter gasket, filter bowl and connecting line before using this product.
5. Turn on the vacuum pump and adjust to the required vacuum. The filter speed is not too fast.
6. Pour the solution to be filtered into the funnel and open the stainless steel valve to begin filtration.
7. After the filtration is completed, turn the stainless steel regulator valve counterclockwise to remove the residual solution in the pipeline.
8. After filtering a set of water samples, use a flame spray gun to burn and sterilize the base and gasket before replacing another set of water.
1. Please clean the stainless steel filter seat in time after use and keep it clean.
2. Do not use a hard brush that will scratch the surface of the stainless steel filter holder.
3. Stainless steel filter seat, vacuum waste bottle, connecting pipe, etc., except for the suction pump, all parts can be autoclaved.
4. Do not use any cleaning agent to clean the product, which may cause the vacuum waste bottle and silica gel to crack and damage.