Hawach Vacuum Filtration: Vacuum Pump
Hawach oil-free vacuum pump
Hawach oil-free vacuum pump is a type of vacuum/pressure pump that uses pistons to generate power. It is oil-free with simple maintenance. It can pump a vacuum or provide a pressure difference. Because of its precise structure and the use of current advanced technology, the noise level is low, which keeps the quiet in the laboratory and avoids the interference of the experiment operator by noise.
Hawach oil-free vacuum pumps are suitable for use in non-corrosive environments in the biological and food industries. All vacuum pumps only need to add a simple conversion kit, converting the vacuum pump into a pressure pump, to get a multi-purpose laboratory and easily meet customer needs. Also, customers can choose various accessories according to their needs.
No pollution and no maintenance
Hawach oil-free vacuum pump uses the principle of piston actuation, oil-free design, does not require regular oil maintenance, and there is no problem of oil mist pollution.
Overheat protection device
Each type of Hawach oil-free vacuum pump is equipped with an overheat protection device inside the motor. When the internal temperature of the machine body is too high, it will automatically stop and wait for the temperature to cool down before starting again.
Air inlet filter
Hawach oil-free vacuum pumps are equipped with filter elements at the air inlet, which can filter dust and moisture, purify the air intake, and extend the service life of the cylinder and piston.
Hawach anti-corrosion diaphragm vacuum pump
The anti-corrosion diaphragm vacuum pump is suitable for chemical, pharmaceutical, petrochemical, and other industries to deal with corrosive gases, such as vacuum filtration, vacuum distillation, rotary evaporation, vacuum concentration, centrifugal concentration, solid-phase extraction, etc.
Hawach’s anti-corrosion diaphragm vacuum pump has an excellent chemical resistance design and all parts in contact with the gas are made of polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE). Not only the chemical corrosive gas from the inlet to the outlet has good resistance, but also it has good tolerance to condensate. The suction chamber and the chamber where the drive parts are located are sealed and separated to ensure the service life of the mechanical parts.
1. The diaphragm vacuum pump is an oil-free pump. Compared with the rotary vane type oil pump, it will not produce oil mist to pollute the global environment and will not produce polluted waste pump oil, reducing a lot of maintenance work.
2. Compared with the water circulation air pump, a diaphragm vacuum pump has a stable vacuum degree, saves a lot of water resources, and removes the risk of exhaust gas overflowing slowly.
3. High-cost performance, reliable quality, unique structure design.
4. A variety of models are available to meet the various needs of the laboratory.
5. Taking overheating protection design. if the body temperature is too high, it will automatically shut down, and it will automatically start working after the temperature returns to normal, to ensure the stability and safety of the system.
Customers can also choose corrosion-resistant true air-conditioning pressure filters and other accessories, which not only can prevent solid impurities from entering the pump cavity but also can adjust the appropriate vacuum degree.